Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1

As I had decided over the weekend (due to friends in town and yummy food lying around), I came to the conclusion that I was going to start my resolution on Monday, January 3rd.

So now that today has come and gone, how did today go? Well, as far as first days go, not so good.

I was able to fit in a workout tonight for about 40 minutes. I did it at home, in front of my laptop, while watching an episode of Miami Ink on Netflix. I was able to do a bit of cardio, without a machine, and some weights and sit-ups. Now, was this the most ideal workout? Probably not. Did I inleast fit a workout in today instead of doing the whole, "Oh well, I'll do it tomorrow?" ? Yes I did. So in some ways, I have been successful today in moving one step closer to my goals. Now just to keep up the hard work...

No comments:

Post a Comment