Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Loving It!: Lululemon Scuba Hoodie

I have developed, over the last several years, an obsession with Lululemon. Lululemon is a Canadian company specializing in higher end athletic clothing for women and men. More specifically, they started off with yoga as it's focus, but has steadly grown from there.

That being said, due largely to their price range, I often browse and rarely buy. Of course, once in a while, I break down and buy myself something pretty that I often wear A LOT and love to death, even after kicking myself over the cost of it.

So, here's my current baby, the Lululemon Scuba Hoodie in Wish Blue Poncho print.



What's to love?

-It's that right combination of casual, work out comfort, with a little something something, which I'm sure is due to the print!

-It's long enough that it reaches the top of my hips, which makes it perfect for jeans and work out pants, without riding up!

-It's super soft on the inside and warm too. Plus it's cuddly, which is perfect for late night readings!

-If zipped up all the way, the zipper doesn't bang me in the chin, which I like.

-Plus the color! I heart me some Wish Blue and I have several pieces in this color. It is love for me.

Now, if this pattern or color isn't your thing, feel free to drop by Lululemon's website and see if there are other things up your alley. There are also stores across Canada and the USA, which often offer in store classes, ect. My local Lululemon, for example, does yoga on Parliament Hill every Wednesday at 12 PM from May to September, which is pretty cool!

Photo credit and where to buy: Lululemon

1 comment:

  1. Impressive design! Color is also a new one. It would look great with yoga pants. Zipper and tees including various other running bare is in my shopping list for next month aerobic sessions. My friend gifted me some accessories including gym bag already with a lovely towel.

    ReplyDelete